Certified Master Inspector®
Certified Master Inspectors (CM ls)® are the best inspectors in the world. CMI is a professional designation available to all qualifying inspectors in North America who wish to become Board-Certified by the Master Inspector Certification Board.
All CM ls are experienced, dedicated to education, and have a proven record in the inspection industry.
Every Certified Master Inspector® must:
• have completed 1,000 fee-paid inspections and/or hours of education (combined);
• have been in the inspection business for at least three years;
• agree to abide by the inspection industry’s toughest Code of Ethics;
• agree to periodic criminal background checks; and
• submit the application and the one-time fee (no annual dues, ever).
You need not be a member of any particular trade association. The Certified Master Inspector® professional designation is open to all qualifying inspectors in the U.S. and Canada.
All CM Is have completed at least 1,000 fee-paid inspections and/or hours of training and education combined.
All CMls have completed professional education prior to being approved.
All CMls have been in the inspection business for at least three years prior to becoming Board-Certified.
All CM ls have agreed to submit to periodic criminal background checks.
All CM ls abide by the inspection industry’s toughest Code of Ethics.
Not everyone can become a Certified Master Inspector®. Hiring a CMI means hiring the best.
Certified Master Inspector
Maryland & Virginia